7.09.2008

Lost and found

I lost my phone yesterday morning. I thought I left it in my room but I may have put it in my pocket and it may have fallen out. That's the recent guestimate in my long line of conspiracy theories. Some of you may be wondering how it is that I am even able to survive without my phone attached to my ear (or my thumbs), but I'm here to tell you that I am still alive. It's been a whole two days and I'm still kickin. I've come a long way!! The major drawbacks are I never know what time it is and I don't have an alarm clock anymore. I went and bought one today and was so excited about it... But, I failed to get batteries for the silly thing. Here's hopin I wake up in time for work tomorrow ;)

Can I just say that I really, really LOVE my family and all my true friends out there. Ya'll are such an inspiration to me. I'm so blessed to have amazing people like you in my life. There are so many out here (and anywhere in the world) that are lost and don't know who they are and don't have anyone solid that they can trust and confide in. I feel so grateful that I have so many people that would do anything for me. Thank you so much! I love you all!!

No comments: