7.17.2008

Inactivity

So I got a text today from the Relief Society President in my ward up in Logan reminding me about the activity they are having this Saturday at the Bishop's house up in the mountains. I'd been up there for another activity and it's a beautiful area and he has a beautiful house. There's going to be bike riding and frisbee and food and other various outdoor activities. Well, I just got off the phone with a very nice young man from the ward who called to tell me about the activity as well. Maybe I'm reading too much into it and they are just super excited about this activity OR I'm on the "inactive" list and they are trying to help a lost sheep come back to church through games and food.... They sure found my weakness!! If I was inactive the surest way to get me back would be the promise of food.... Food and available, attractive young mens. HA!! I love it!!

1 comment:

Onge said...

That is funny!! Just don't tell the Marshalls.