6.19.2008

A little Nantucket in our lives

Greetings!! So ya'll know that I am currently in Nantucket, MA. I was riding my trusty steed home from work today and had my camera in hand. I thought I'd show you what it's like for me every day.....

This is just the other side of the road from my work. It's nice, they have a few bike paths so I only have to take my life in my hands when I need to go shopping or buy stamps or wander around downtown...

I can't very well take a picture of myself looking awesome and riding my awesome bike. This is as close as you get....

It looks a lot like the mainland. The only difference being the ocean on all four sides.....

I know I probably shouldn't be taking picutes whilst I ride my bike but hey, it was fun. Plus, I'm not so much a "Joy in the Journey" kinda gal, and leftover pasta was calling my name so I couldn't really stop to take all the pictures.....

By the way, the pasta was FABULOUS!!! Few things in this world make me happier than taking out a container from the fridge, poppin it in the microwave, waiting a minute and a half and eating. It's great!

No comments: