I know it has been far too long since I posted anything but that's what happens when you no longer have a computer or the internet at home. I am at the mercy of the local library. I kind of really like it though.
There have been a lot of fun, awesome developments in my life as of late. Here's a brief, probably incomplete recap:
1. After spending a month in Spain (which was AMAZING!!) I spent 5 days in Rome which wasn't as amazing as Spain, but still one of the coolest places I've been so far. Then I spent two days in London. I liked Spain best, then London, then Rome. I would love to go back soon!
2. Onge and I went down to Albuquerque and saw some of my old mission buds. We stayed with Brooke and Chris and Chan Snyder. They are hilarious and I've missed them a lot! Balloon Fiesta was pretty awesome too.
3. I was able to go down to Cedar with Mom and be there for the birth of little Ellie Jo which was one of the most amazing experiences I have been able to be a part of. I knew I wanted to be a doula before this and after the birth, I KNOW this is exactly what I want to do.
4. I've started my training to be a doula!! This makes me more excited than I can put into words! I met so many amazing women and the training and some of the awesome doulas here in Cache Valley. I feel very blessed to be a part of this. This is another thing that I feel like I've been lead to do. Who thinks of this on their own? Not me that's for sure. So all you pregnant women out there give me a call and I can give you some amazing tools to help you though labor and delivery. I feel like we have this preconceived notion that birth can only be done one way and it's something just to get thru so you can get your baby with you. I know it can be so much more. There are so many options out there that we just don't know about. It's incredible to think and learn about!!
5. I am still as awesome as ever. Actually, I feel that the more time that passes, the more awesome I get. Who knew, but there it is.
5 weeks ago